Monday, June 6, 2011

Can antidepressants have changed my mood why?

hi i was taking 20/mg fluoxetine from last one and half month and i feel great my mood was good.few says ago i went to doctor and now he have changed my dose increase to 40mg a day at morning. and i have made my mode off. i don't like anything myself also. i start cry on small things this change in dose have made my life worst. how can i oversome and when.Can antidepressants have changed my mood why?
Drop back down to 20 mg immediately. If you only have 40 mg capsules, stop them entirely and call your doctor today. Demand a refill of the 20 mg dose be called in today, because it's not in our best interest to stop any antidepressant cold turkey. Pick up or have your parents pick up the refill of the 20 mg dose today.



If you can't get your hands on a 20 mg dose today, take half of the 40 mg capsule. Just spill out half of the little beads.



Since your doctor doesn't understand this, please allow me to share this with you: if you are on an antidepressant and doing well, there is no reason to change the medication or the dosage. Beware of anyone who tries to do this. We don't fix what isn't broken, especially in the world of depression and antidepressants.



You might want to get another doctor if yours wasn't wise enough to know this very basic fact.



Hang in there.Can antidepressants have changed my mood why?
I think he is giving you too much. call the doctor and tell him whats been going on he should be able to help you out and underdose you more......GOOD LUCK! ;)
  • 1 web hosting
  • down payment on a house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment