Monday, June 6, 2011

Has anyone else noticed a particular change in mood they react to different cooking oils?

Basically saturated fatty acids have the highest adverse behavioural reactions when combined with sugar or salt from research I have done under moods and nutrition on the net. About 600 hours.



Sometimes mood can get dull flat with omega 3 from olive oils only so just a touch of canola oils with omega 6 and 9's means difference with more passion and emotion.



Further, notice the effect in cooking these oils, can someone explain the chemical process in their answer to how heating oil changes its type, mono polly unsaturated etc?Has anyone else noticed a particular change in mood they react to different cooking oils?
I have no idea how to answer your question, but I very definitely can tell when I use a different oil. This is why I have 3 or 4 kinds of cooking oil in my home. What I use depends on what is going on that evening.Has anyone else noticed a particular change in mood they react to different cooking oils?
Too deep for me...ha,ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment