Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my myspace mood to anything I want?

Instead of all the moods myspace already provides for you...how can I change it so something different...but still keep the mood picture that I want?How can I change my myspace mood to anything I want?
just type in the word you want for your mood in the mood box. it lets you delete the mood if you just highlight it and backspace it. then set the emoticon to whatever you want.How can I change my myspace mood to anything I want?
instead of using the drop down list, just click inside the box and type what you want. You may have to change the picture when you are done.
easy

click on it

then when the writtin there

double click then it'll high light

press backspace

then the arrow where the emoticon faces are

click it

it has all of it :)
click in the box instead of the drop down list



write what you want



choose a picture.



simple as that







xx

goodluck.?
first click ';edit profile';

then when you are on that page your status/mood thing should be above the links in the blues section..

then you just do everything all the other people have said.

click on the actual writing and type away
If your page view is still set on classic, you'll first have to click on ';View Status Updates';, and then you'll be able to just type into the box.
ok you don't click on the arrow key just click in the box and type the word you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment