Monday, June 6, 2011

Does the weather effect your mood?

I'm just curious if anyone suffers from seasonal depression, or just mood changes during weather changes. For example, I get really depressed during the fall and winter time, and there is nothing that really helps. Does anyone else go through this? and any tips or advice on how to cope with it.Does the weather effect your mood?
for sure - some of us don't notice itDoes the weather effect your mood?
Yes all the time. I am considering a move to Hawaii so I don't have to live like this anymore!
i have regular clinical depression and it seams to get worse than it already is during winter (especially around christmas strangely)
I get depressed during the winter. Manic during autumn. And cut myself when sudden storms pop up. Why try to stop it. I just run with it. If nothing else it keeps things exciting!
I live in California so it's usually sunny all winter.

But I end up getting more lethargic in the summer when it's hot.





Maybe try taking some 5HTP to increase your serotonin
  • 1 web hosting
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment