Monday, June 6, 2011

How fast does your Mood Changes?

I can go from sad to angry to happy in 5 minutes.How fast does your Mood Changes?
i can go from happy to sad in 30 secs



then from sad to mad in 1 min



then from mad to happy in like 15mins



anything gets me upset ,so i get angry easilyHow fast does your Mood Changes?
I can change moods in a few seconds.
im pretty much always grouchy.
this happens to mostly women



Us men are rocks.
Very quickly
depends whose face I see.

Some can light me up in 10 sec flat and others can bring me down just as fast.
it depends on what is said. normally, i believe it takes alot to get me upset
that always happens to me

but I think it mainly depends on the people I am around.

Someone can call me a name and make me really mad or sad then I can go over and talk to someone else and start laughing.



also if I see someone who is happy/angry/ or sad I take on there emotions... I know its weird.
I can go from happy to pissed off in about 3 seconds.



Dangerous huh?
same. usually, im either really happy or im really angry, or im really sad.
depends on my mood ahahaha
oh god.

i frequetly think im bi-polar
well now that im preg its faster then anything before i was preg never... my brothers doid but they were bipolar
I don't know I guess as fast as I can? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment