Monday, June 6, 2011

Do you change the mood of your avatar according to how you are feeling?

no, cuz the other faces besides happy look really stupidDo you change the mood of your avatar according to how you are feeling?
noDo you change the mood of your avatar according to how you are feeling?
No, my avatar is always mellow
yeah i do
No l don't.
No way! I don't even have an avatar!! Well, according to my avatar right now... I'm feeling blank.
Sometimes I'm a duck, sometimes a muffin, usually this. Don't ask.
mines always in the same mood
I know people who think that would be imposing and manipulation in the worst way.



In fact, they've begun a coalition to call to action

an end to the blatant thievery of avatars' rights

everywhere.



Hey, I myself am with you, supportive--to the end of this

answer anyway--but you know, what're ya gonna do, right?
  • hair dye
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment