Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my';mood'; on myspace?

I know the place where I have to look and that I have to click on update ,but it wont come up?Ive looked at pictures how its supposed to look and it doesnt.it wont let me type in my own mood or pick my own smiley face.someone help me! first answer to help me gets 10 points!!!!!!How can i change my';mood'; on myspace?
u have to press the plus sign that appears next to the heading that says status and mood or if u click on your friends it comes up at the top, ui then click updateHow can i change my';mood'; on myspace?
Sign into Myspace and you will be brought to the home screen. You can get here if you are already signed in by pushing home at the top. In the box that says status and mood click ';Update';. Type in your status in the status box and type in your mood where it says mood. You can push the arrow to the right of the mood box to select a mood already in the system. Click the arrow next to the smiley face to see the smileys. Click on the one you want. When you have everything the way you want it, push done. Good luck!
Okay THis Is what you do

go to inbox or anything and on the

top left corner next to myspaces trademark

its shows yer mood click on update and thats when you type yer own mood



hope this helps

let me know if you need more help%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment