Monday, June 6, 2011

Does music change your mood?

I'm doing a little science experiment here. I want to see how different genres of music make you feel.

So how does...

1.Rock music make you feel?

2.Pop music make you feel?

3.Classical music make you feel?

4.Rap/ R%26amp;B music make you feel?

5.Techno music make you feel?

6.Jazz music make you feel?



Please tell me the emotions you feel when you listen to each one of these genres. Thanks a bunch!Does music change your mood?
It all makes me want to dance...or just bob my head depending on the genre.Does music change your mood?
way to vast of a question, sorry.
It depends on the song, not the type of music.

One rock song could make me feel happy and excited while another would make me sad.
lol yepp :D
Rock music can make me enraged or happy. Pop makes me jumpy or annoyed. Classical helps me focus.Rap and R%26amp;B gives me a major headache, Techno makes me happy and gives me an overall nostalgic feeling. Jazz bores me.
Rock music makes me feel hardcore, and stuff.

Pop music makes me feel kinda bubbly and happy, it cheers me up.

Classical music can make me feel sad, Idk why.

Rap makes me feel good since its speedy and fast.

Techno makes me wanna dance, and everytime I wanna dance, I'm in a good mood, so yea.

Jazz music makes me feel..idk really, I never really listen to Jazz.
lord's mood changes the music



1-- worse,

2-- upbeat

3-- calm, relaxing

4-- lord's at home with this category

5-- upbeat, get work done

6-- soothing
yes but it's also helps relieve stress when i play the guitar, so music means everything to me:)
Yea.

1. Angry

2. Mad

3. Super sad

4. Up and moving, happy

5. Strange

6. Horrible like im about to die.
it all makes me feel good. When I'm mad I have to listen to music. Though some music makes me sad. I do sometimes have the urge to dance.
1.pumps me up

2.It makes me feel alive

3.I have been a bad guy from the past.

4.wavy and stuff

5.IM ASIAN I LOVE TECHNO IT MAKES MY FEET GO BANG BANG

6.It makes me feel like im old
1. electric, hiper

2. like i wanna dance

3. sleepy

4. great!!!

5. bored, stunned

6. relaxed
doesn't all depend on the style, rock is my favourite so it always makes me feel better, pop music gets me dancing, classical is just boring, rap/r%26amp;b i hate that music, techno makes me feel like dancing and jazz music just isnt my thing.
Yes, the music that I listen to makes me happy. I don't know how all of those genres make me feel.
It depends what the song is about and how I feel!

:) =)
Yes, it doesnt really depend on the genre of music , justt the song and how it relates to me personaly or what it is about, or if the song has a certain meaning to me you know.
1. crazy!

2.makes me want to dance!

3.sleepy

4.singing along

5.idk?

6.crying



SeLiNdA!
Yes, it does change my mood, but it is not the certain style that does so, but a certain song.
IT DEPENDS ON THE beat and lyrics..
1.pumped up

2.old

3.uneducated

4.mellow

5.to be young again

6.happy
1pissed

2gay

3old

4cocky

5real gay

6like a grandpa
1. awake

2.good happy

3.board

4.okay

5.odd

6.funny
1. It gives me like adrenaline rush.

2. Makes me wanna dance like they do on americas best dance crew

3. dont listen to it..but id say it makes me tired

4. Like I should check corners for people with guns

5. I feel like a robot

6. hmm..i dont listen very much but when I'm downtown Chicago and I hear it in the streets I guess..i feel like..i feel like im at home..
1. Like I want to go out and have fun with friends

2. Like I want to rip my ears off xD

3. like sleeping

4. like grinding xD

5. like dancing and doing the sprinkler

6. like snapping my fingers



Music definatly alters my mood. Country (slow or fast) always makes me want to go out and ride my horse.
4. happy

1. depends on band

3.bored reminds me of Hannah Montana

6. dnt listen to it often

5.look at 6.

3.calm tired if its really good
actually i dont change mood when i listen music

its the otherway around my mood changes my music preference



1. when im pissed

2. normal

3. relaxed

4.depends what the lyrics are, could be anger, or fun

5. for a adrinaline push, if i have to work hard (serious)

6.relaxed again
I love rock music, it makes me feel great

Pop music makes me feel old, lol

Classical music helps me relax

I've never listened to rap intentionally, I normally turn it off

R%26amp;B makes me feel - well, it doesn't make me feel anything really

Techno makes me feel sick and dizzy - yes really

Jazz makes me feel bored.



Take care you, Lulu x
1.Rock music make you feel? Confident

2.Pop music make you feel? Cool

3.Classical music make you feel? Old

4.Rap/ R%26amp;B music make you feel? Party

5.Techno music make you feel? Dancy

6.Jazz music make you feel? Like Im In New Orleans
Rock makes me feel mental

Pop makes me feel young (like when i was a kid)

classical makes me tired

R%26amp;B makes me feel calmer when angry (My fav type of music)

Tecno makes me feel upbeat

jazz is cheessy but cool





CANT LIVE WITHOUT RADIO OR MUSIC :)
Yes it does change your mood!

1.Rock makes me feel energetic

2.Pop makes me want to get up and dance

3.Classic gives a hard to explain feeling

4.Rap makes me feel sort of refreshed

5.Techno makes me feel blah (i dont like techno)

6.Jazz makes me feel good inside and out
YES!! ;]

Rock - feel as if im cleansed.

pop doesn't do anything for me

Classical cleanses aswell.

Rap/RnB is like the rhythem lives in my

Techno makes me whole ;]

jazz does nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment