Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change your ';mood';on myspace into your own?

Hey, I've been having trouble trying to do this for a week. When you go on myspace you can choose whatver ';mood'; you want (it also has a face next to it). I don't want any of the pre-set moods that are already there.. I've seen a lot of people write their own ';moods'; and I want to do the same. How do I write my own word for the ';mood'; section? People have been trying to help me and it just keeps giving me the pre-set ones like sad, mad, happy, etc..How to change your ';mood';on myspace into your own?
You Have To Be On The New Home Page To Do This.

Once On The New Home Page, Click On The Mood Box

%26amp; Start Typing Your Own. :]How to change your ';mood';on myspace into your own?
Click in the mood box and start typing ur own mood.And if u dont wana smiley next to it then in that box put None. Hope that helps!
Hello, you can only personalize your mood if your on the new myspace home skin, not the old one. Just click, switch to new myspace home (something like that) and update your mood, and you can then switch back and it will stay like that :)
just click on it and type in whatever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment