Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i get over this boys death :(? ?

im usually a really happy person whos hyper and bouncy ect but my best friends crush died and ive just been depressed all day. ive never met him so i dont know why im in such a dark mood(i talked to him though)- how can i change moods?

if u go on faebook ans search 'omar siag' theres like lots of groups about him nowHow can i get over this boys death :(? ?
I am very sorry to here about your best friends loss. I am also very sorry to here that you are ';So Unhappy';. I am guessing you must be a very sensitive, and nice person to be affected the way you are. I am afraid death Is part of life. ';A Fact of life';. Many people are being affected with It right now as I write this to you.



I can only say to you, try and dwell on the good times and conversations you had with him, while he was here. Death Is a B';';';';';';d especially with someone young.

Always remember that someone, somewhere Is thinking of your mood. I know I am. I want you to your old self . I think you are a ';Very nice person';. Death can,t take that away from you.



lol.

Tom777How can i get over this boys death :(? ?
Pray for strength.
You don't care that HE died; you never really knew him and probably didn't give a crap about him while he was alive. You're just upset with the thought of death, and I'm assuming that death is something you've never really had to experience.



This is a wake up call for you, and I'm sure you know that. But do yourself a favor and don't make him important to you just because he's dead.



Sometimes people have a tendency to become very selfish when someone they barely knew dies suddenly. They soak up the emotion because they haven't had to deal with death before so this is new or unfamiliar ground. So instead of focusing on HIM, focus on how to deal with death in general. It's something you're going to have to learn to handle in life so let this be an example for that, but don't get distracted feeling sorry for someone you barely knew.
A death that close to you, whether you know the person or not, makes you realize that you're not immortal either. So between that, and grieving for your friend's loss, it's no wonder you're depressed. Realize that your mood follows a pattern, and will improve.
you can never get over a death you will have to live with it forever, trust me i went through the same thing when my uncle died, you have to give it time it will get better. They would want you to remember them as if they were alive and not feel sorry for them that they are dead.
Hi,Live.Laungh.Love...how are you today?? Miss you .....??????

No comments:

Post a Comment