Monday, June 6, 2011

Why wont it let me change my mood on my myspace?!!??? its getting me mad..help?!!!! pleaseeeeeeee?

when i click on the update button to change it..it wont do anything...its like its frozen or sumthin...idk how to fix this...any good ideas???? please i really want to change itWhy wont it let me change my mood on my myspace?!!??? its getting me mad..help?!!!! pleaseeeeeeee?
LOL AIGHT CHANGEYOUR MOOD TO MAD IF IT GETTING U LIKE THS THATWhy wont it let me change my mood on my myspace?!!??? its getting me mad..help?!!!! pleaseeeeeeee?
yeah, i think its the computer. thats how mine was. but my computer altogether was acting stupid. but if thats not the case, then idk what is. just change it on your phone if you have internet access, or a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment