Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my furious mood in the morning ?

Every morning i feel like shouting on everybody at home. I think it might be because of my continuous deprivation of sex. I don't want to see my husband's face in the morning. i have become so irritable that i am going away from my family members.How can i change my furious mood in the morning ?
You are obviously unhappy in your marriage and I'm sure this is affecting your moods. When I was married I had anxiety, high blood pressure, depression and muscle aches and pains. I've been divorced for 8 years now and feel wonderful, physically and mentally. A bad marriage will affect everything in your life, so you need to get to the root of the problem, see if changes can be made and if not, get out. If you have children I know what a heartwrenching decision divorce can be, but I know my children have only benefitted from having a happy mother.How can i change my furious mood in the morning ?
OMg that happens to all except for people who come with parents who have self control.



why dont you have sex, it will help take care of the mood swings.. I am told sex is a stress reliever.
I am also in a bad mood in the morning lol! I must say its gotten better. Simple dont wake up if you are sleepy, or go to bed earlier, lack of sleep doesnt help you feel cheery in the morning. Or lay awake in the bed till you feel more awake. Or better yet, just dont talk to anyone till you are in a better mood, thats what i do. as far as your sex life. talk to your husband about it, or play alone! lol
make your alarm your favorite song...
  • artificial toe nails
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment