Monday, June 6, 2011

Is it weird to feel panicky when your mood has changed?

i start to worry and feel anxious when my mood changes, if i become real happy i start to worry and this makes me scared but it only happens sometimes, is this weird?.. and is it ok to be worried about how you feel when u dont think its naturalIs it weird to feel panicky when your mood has changed?
worry and panic are not a good thing but sometimes they pop up anyway. there is so much information out there on mental health disorders, that people feel like the have to define every emotion and classify it. it is not uncommon. if you only do this once in a while, i doubt it will have any problems. just realize we all change and can adjust to it. if it gets to a point where it makes you anymore uncomfy about, it would hurt to get some counselling, all will be well.Is it weird to feel panicky when your mood has changed?
During panicky times only, we are supposed to have courage and self-confidence.
I don't think it's weird unless it's interfering with your life. It throws me off balance.......especially if it's a really sudden change. Sometimes it takes me a few seconds to decide which emotion I should be feeling. If it doesn't happen often, as you said, I would just accept it as one of my personal quirks and not try to analyze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment