Monday, June 6, 2011

What kind of food changes your mood and emotion and why? Expecting at least 25 answers?

I'm doing a project with my friend for school. Your answer matters! I might use your answers under ';Interviews';, and show what you wrote, to explain how food effects your emotions.



For Example,



Starburst makes me feel relaxed and kind, because it has a sweet taste of artificial fruit flavors and tastes delicious. Or like an orange can make you feel happy, because it reminds you of a sun from its shape and color.



Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :) ( I probably won't even get any answers. But what the heck?)What kind of food changes your mood and emotion and why? Expecting at least 25 answers?
eating a granola bar makes me feel happy, because they are sweet tasting like they are packed with sugar but they are sugar free and they are kinda crunchy yet chewy (hence the name chewy granola bars) and they are just oh so yummy!!!What kind of food changes your mood and emotion and why? Expecting at least 25 answers?
Turkey can make you happier because it contains tryptophan, a natural antidepressant
Cheese makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment