Monday, June 6, 2011

When vivid dream change your mood...?

I'm used to vivid dreams. I can see colour, control other people, have pyro- and telekinetics, feel pain, pleasure, and hear, taste and smell things. I'm used to it. I particularly enjoy dreams the more bizzare they are, becuase they are artistically inspiring. If I could be productive in my dream world, that's where I'd stay constantly.lol



But here's my problem: I'm prone to having nightmares or dreams that involve people I know in a fictional way. I understand it's fictional, but it can disturb me for an entire day, or until I take a nap. recently I had a dream about falling out with people I love, or sometimes I'll experience things in my dreams that will make me be afraid of/irritated with/attracted to people that I normal feel normal towards. How can I get rid of these feelings, before they make me too emotional/distract me from my schoolwork or even interfere with otherwise stable relationships?When vivid dream change your mood...?
You have two sides of the same coin going on here: you enjoy the more pleasantly bizzare ones and have cultivated your dream life more than most people do. But when they turn ugly you have a problem. I';ve found that when disturbing dreams are a problem, concentrated effort is needed to ';detoxify.'; Spend time when you wake up rerunning the major issues, let your rational mind spend some time dealing with them and tell your emotional mind to butt out. Take deep breaths and let it go.When vivid dream change your mood...?
School is just not very important to you at this time. Your life is full of emotions and exciting movies. If you want school work to be first let the other activities have less of your time. Your room now shows every one who enters what you really care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment