Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My doctor doubled my dosage when should i notice a change?

i was on 20mg of prozac for a month.. no change in mood.. only a little more energy.. everything else stayed the same.. so he just doubled my dosage to 40mg a day. how long before i notice a change.. do i have to wait a month again or should i notice sooner since it is already in my system?My doctor doubled my dosage when should i notice a change?
Sooner. My doctor doubled my lexapro and I noticed after about three days. It'll probably take less than two weeks for prozac.My doctor doubled my dosage when should i notice a change?
Unfortunately medication is only part of the whole picture.

It would be good if we could just wait for the pills to work.

We still must go on every day.

Fill your time with things to keep you busy. It will help distract you while the Prozac is kicking in.

I have been taking medications for years, and I don't think about them. I just pop the pill and go about my business.

It would be a lot easier to put all our faith into the medication and sit and wait for it to work. Best Wishes I hope you feel better soon.
  • how do i get my girlfriend to
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment