Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bfs sudden mood change! advise!?

We both had a small argument the other day and he said he needed some time to himself and that he檇 get back to me in the morning..

I texted him a while later after the argument and he apologized for going out of line but he again kinda ended the conv on a slightly rude note..i didn檛 reply to his last text..

I didn檛 think he檇 call me before morning but he called at 3:30 am ate night like he usually does?was very serious and kept saying that I should go to sleep but we both talk this late quite often so I just said no its ok..we can talke was serious but I kept getting a good feeling about the fact that he called me at his usual time instead of how he said he would...

Is that good??

He hasn檛 called me again since night don檛 think I should call frankly think he needs his space and I am still slightly offended about his manner however I plan to not show an attitude but just become slightly aloof?

What do you all think?? Was his calling a good sign?? And is my decision on my manner alright??Bfs sudden mood change! advise!?
If he doesn't call you, don't call him. This is one of the biggest mistakes women make. If men say they need space,they are usually looking for someone else or have already found someone. Don't chase after them! It's a great big world out there with plenty of men. I would say move on. You don't want an on again off again relationship. They either like us or they don't. You can't make somebody love you.Bfs sudden mood change! advise!?
I think you're right. You guys need time to cool off. It's clear that something is bothering him, and if he's trying to tell you, it's in a rude way. Your boyfriend probably needs the time to think about how he's going to convey his feelings towards you. Give it a few days and then call or text him again (if he doesn't respond that is).



The fact that he calls you is a good sign, but try not to aggravate the situation by prodding and poking, he might not like that. You can ask him gently, ';Is something wrong? You've been on edge lately, and I'm worried about you.'; It shows that you've been paying attention to him and that you're concerned. After he's vented a little, you can tell him that you were offended by his remarks. Instead of directing it as his fault, say it neutrally like ';I wish we could both communicate without hurting each other.'; The ';we'; in the sentence negates the ';it's your fault';.

No comments:

Post a Comment