Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change my mood?

today i woke up feeling okay, but then sensitivity came over me and i just got really sad. one of my closest friends thought i was mad at him but because i was feeling so upset i never told him i wasn't. i don't know, my mood just changed and i'm feeling kind of down. i'm also going through alot with my home life but i wasn't expecting it to affect me that much. what are some really good ways to make myself feel better?How to change my mood?
Sometimes the best way to feel better is to clear the mind. If you can take a 30 minute walk and think things through, then you may have a much better idea on the direction you want to take with things. There are practical solutions to everything, but patience is the key.How to change my mood?
go to a pet shop and just see all the pretty animals
play with popcorn
i've been feeling the same way, what i try to do is just give a day to myself, to just relax, watch some movies and things like that. If that doesn't help it's always good to just go talk to someone about how you're feeling whether it be a friend a family member or if you think it necessary a therapist. you'll feel relieved after. it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment