Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to get past Mood Changes?

I cna always tell when my mood has changed, but I can I get past it and ignore it?How to get past Mood Changes?
i advise you DONT ignore it



never ignore your body or mind trying to tell you you have a problem



my pmdd (severe form of pms )does the same thing

severe mood swings

but i will never ignore it now that i know whats wrong



what i do is i either, talk , usually about things that make me happy, feel good like psychology or even having a good whinge about someone that annoyed me which helps rise my serotonin back up again



lie down let it all out, cry, shout etc etc

i put on music so its not so noticeable and 'shout sing' to the music

you basically;y find your own way to 'ride it out'

but never ignore it

it will only come back later on, worse than before

you have to learn a system to manage it

like i have with my pmdd



you may not thing lying on bed shouting to music or whinging about people is 'constructively handling' it,

but it really does help

and thats you most important goal and aim

to be able to handle i





fidn your own ways to do that and you will be able to control the moods a little easier adn how they affect you



and of course i suggest you go see your doctor and tell them all thisHow to get past Mood Changes?
thats kind of weird because i usually have the same feelings do you think that you are bipolar? i think i am
Do something that you enjoy most. or sleep/rest/nap

No comments:

Post a Comment