Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change our mood quickly?

if i get depressed or i'm in anger i'm unable to change that mood %26amp; i continue to be dull atlest for 2 or 3 days.please give me some suggetions to keep a good mood always or atleast to change such moods immediatelyHow to change our mood quickly?
Remember the person whom u love most to change that.How to change our mood quickly?
Yoga is the best way
I feel the same way sometimes. Im starring this question just because I want to find a way as well.
its simple coz just remind ur happy moments when u get sad!
Get a good hobby or something to occupy your mind. Try mindless entertainment like a hot PC action shooter games...or watch tv a lot.
Do what u like more-like i started on Y!A when i was always depressed and angry,a way to take out my emotions.

U also try something!!!!!!!
I like gaming on computer a lot so when i am depressed i start playing games with full gore.u 2 can try it
Taking happy pills helps.

But I would suggest going out more, listening to A LOT of music, doing what you love most, eating chocolate, exercising (since I'm told it lets out endorphins or something which put your body into a good mood) and going for a jog or walk.

Walking always calms me down if I'm in a bad mood, and I find after half an hour I can't remember what I was mad about.
Think of an event which made u immensely happy, listen to relaxing music - classical flute / violin...take a drink of water cuopled with a eep breath, thank god for what u have, and look around u will see many who would kill to be in your shoes.. u should be in a good mood by now. LOL
first u need presence of mind.
usually i try to think of someone elese who is going through it and it gets my mind off me also going for a walk helps
Whenever I get depressed, I will think of, completing the comfortable tasks first and make myself celebrate for closing that task.

Every day we will be followed up by bad situations, maximum we must forcaste that and maximum don't be close to that,solve it or postpone it and solve it.

I get angry faster,depression faster but maximum I will try to do another interesting work to control these. See some Movie,Play with children, go to some site seeing, shopping busily, Go for some hotel, learn some guitar,listen smooth music,go for fresh bath,Oil massage,play some video games go to big maals.

Always try to do another work while you get depressed or angry.

But after you get control you must be careful to think why this happen and it must not repeat.

After Depression or Anger will always helps human to think correctly.
Your belief determines your mood. It is impossible to stick on to any one particular mood. It changes, but what basically controls us is our beliefs that hold us tight to a fine future. A peaceful mind slowly builds a brighter future. It cannot be done overnight. Our beliefs pave way for the accomplishment.



Your dullness has to go down, and invite brightness rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment