Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was your day as usual any signs?

I was just curious, with my first i just had a feeling never had pain or anything just a feeling and went to hospital on just that and sure enough i was in labor. The pain did come.



Im almost 36 weeks and i am dilating a little we will see update tomorrow but i have felt so much pressure i am getting very moody and having back aches really bad, not sleeping etc. I also was put in ER friday with contractions they stopped it. Still said take it easy and it could be anytime.



I was just wondering how your day was going when you went into labor or did you have any signs?



Thanks and ill pick Best answer in morning after my apt so i can update you all!!How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was your day as usual any signs?
The day before I could barely sit at work, my back/tailbone was killing me. On the day of I was a little nervous all day at work. I had had my first cervix check that morning at 38 weeks and was spotting so I thought it was that but no, my water broke at work at 3pm and I had my son at 5am. Looking back, I think my back hurting was definitely a sign. GL:).How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was your day as usual any signs?
i cleaned the crap outta my house.. like cleaned it from ceiling to floor..
I felt normal, but with contractions... I never got cranky or anything until after the first day of labor - mine lasted for 33 hours!
My bub was due near xmas, I was just very excited. I didnt notice a change in mood like extra grumpy or happy etc. Just very excited. No unusual signs for me.
1st I ate a large pizza and slept til about 3am, then woke up in labor. Felt fine the daybefore and didn't notice anything as I slept peacefullly lol.



with 2nd, my water started trickling. and I went grocery shopping for like 2 hours thinking I was just gushing a bit of pee when I would sneeze. But I felt fine that time too. No contractions until I got to hospital.



this time I really hope I get contractions so I can do the last minute cleaning in the house, lol.
I was such a ******! I whined, I cried, It's a wonder my husband stuck around those last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment