Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I explain to my husband the mood changes I am having during pregnancy?

I am pretty emotional anyway but lately I have felt extremely irritated with my husband and just really yelling at him for no apparent reason and than crying. I don't know how to explain to him about all the hormones that are going on with me and making it so he doesn't get mad at me when I get upset. Any suggestions?How do I explain to my husband the mood changes I am having during pregnancy?
It took my husband quite a while before he realized that it was my hormones making me crazy ha ha but he understands now that i'm almost at the end of my pregnancy! He kept asking his friends and family that have been through it and they all said the same thing. So I think that's what finally convinced him.How do I explain to my husband the mood changes I am having during pregnancy?
I'd like to know too!
awww, you sound like me. one minute i love him the next i wanna rip his head off for something dumb. its all normal, and just explain to him that its your hormones, its not personal, and im sure he will start to understand after a few times. lol. mine did, hes so used to it now, hes a pro. good luck to ya!
You did it perfectly well just now.



Walk up to him and say ';Honey, I don't know how to explain to you about all the hormones that are going on with me.';



There is no way to explain it other than to say that you can't.



When you are in a wonderfully rational mood, tell him ';Hey, there have been times lately where I feel really strange and moody and irritable and sad. I know it has nothing to do with you, and I want you to know that too. Sometimes I'm going to be that way and I hope you understand.';



Of course, if you EVER have thoughts of harming yourself or anyone else, make sure you see a doctor RIGHT AWAY. Call the paramedics if you have to. Those feelings can be extremely volatile and come without warning.



Normal sadness and irritability? Let him know that he'll have to suck it up and say ';Yes Dear';
Sounds like me... Luckly my husband understands about the hormones but then again he lived with 2 girls his mom and sister until he was 19... But the best thing to do is just to explain to him that hormones have takin over your body cuz they pretty much have and that you cannot control what you do thats the best i can tell you hun... Hope everything works out...
Be honest...Tell him you don't mean it, but you are preggo and females are messed up with PMS and being preggo....lol....I am a female. Never been preggo tho...
get jenny macarthy's book on her pregnancy. Its just her story about being pregnant and about what she went through. At the end of the book, there is like a check list for the husbands that help the wife get through the pregnancy without fighting. It is more entertaining then medical, but its something fun and cute for both of you to read together

No comments:

Post a Comment