Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was everything going normal?

I was just curious, with my first i just had a feeling never had pain or anything just a feeling and went to hospital on just that and sure enough i was in labor. The pain did come.



Im almost 36 weeks and i am dilating a little we will see update tomorrow but i have felt so much pressure i am getting very moody and having back aches really bad, not sleeping etc. I also was put in ER friday with contractions they stopped it. Still said take it easy and it could be anytime.



I was just wondering how your day was going when you went into labor or did you have any signs?



Thanks and ill pick Best answer in morning after my apt so i can update you all!!How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was everything going normal?
It's oftent hat women just have 'feelings' they are in labour

Mine was more than a feeling, I was hvaing the contractions, waited til they were 7 mins apart and went to the hosp.

I also,this tiem had preterm labour that was able to be stopped, that was about 2 weeks ago and still no baby yet!How did you feel in the day or days leading up to labor, did your mood change was everything going normal?
I felt completely fine, I wasn't even dilated at all when boom! contractions and loss of mucus plug.
  • slightest effect
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment