Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my mood sharply to act frindly?

to look hapy, to act warmfullHow can i change my mood sharply to act frindly?
I cried because I had no shoes, then saw a man who had no legs. Just count your blessings, it could make you feel happier.How can i change my mood sharply to act frindly?
I take it you have to visit you mother-in-law yeah? lol



Think happy thoughts, of funny times. Discard the negative. Mind control is an art.



For practical ways, eat something sweet/sugary, this will quickly release happy hormones. For temporary measure, take caffien pills/coffe/tea.



Other than that have you tried that little white drug ecstasy?
If you were in a bad mood first. You need to stop. Look in the mirror to check if you look mad because it shows if you are. Take a deep breath. Look in the mirror and change your expression to a more pleasant one. Then try to forget what was bugging you. Think of some funny show you saw or some funny thing that happened to you. Act like you're meeting, greeting new people for the first time. When things are tense, always skip the subject to something neutral. Never stay in a tense mood.



Lots of bad stuff happen at where I use to work and people complaining. I just learn to deal with it. It takes practise. Focus on your work or your goal which is to be friendly to everybody and not hold any baggage. People really notice if you carry lot of baggage and they don't want to approach someone like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment