Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How are some ways to help your wife while she is going through mood changes during pregnancy?

She is very moody, but with good reason. I want to help her and be a blessing.How are some ways to help your wife while she is going through mood changes during pregnancy?
Keep your opinions of her moods to yourself lol!



Don't give her your wonderful opinions about how this is ';all hormones'; or ';you're just moody because you're pregnant';. Trust me - she already knows these things in her rational mind (which is hidden beneath her pregnant hormonal mind) and she doesn't need to hear them from you.



Just be supportive - try to be helpful without being overly so, and remind her that you love her.



It gets better at certain stages of the pregnancy - and then gets worse.....and trust me bro.....you ain't see nothing until you face down those hormonal mood swings that occur right after giving birth!



Just ride the waves my friend (protect your man parts) and remember no one is pregnant forever.How are some ways to help your wife while she is going through mood changes during pregnancy?
Just be there for her. And try not to get irritated too easily. My fiance doesn't handle my mood changes very well and it just makes it worse lol.
be patient when she is nervous stay close to her
Just help her with the physical work around the house, and don't take it personally if she is in a bad mood. :)
That's very nice of you.

Let her know that and I'm sure it will make a difference. :)
What the first poster said. If you get irritated back, she's going to freak. She will stabilize, it won't be that way the whole pregnancy...not always anyway.
Aww, your so sweet! Just do your best to not snap back at her and be very patient with her mood swings. Be there for her when she has a breakdown. Helping out with daily chores is a big help too!
Looks like you are sweet and caring. When I have my mood swings I just want my husband to get out of my way. You know, just leave me alone.
Just be there for her, in every way possible. Cook dinner, clean the house, do the groceries, talk to her, etc. My mum is going through mood changes, too, and what stresses her the most is when nobody volunteers to help around the house. Also, when your wife is in a bad mood, never say things like ';Stop overreacting!';. They probably will make her even more upset.
Be patient with her. This is normal, Try to help out when you can and don't ask baby do you need my help just do it if you see she needs your help. Most of all let her vent if she needs to
Stay out of her way when she's angry, love on her when she's sad, just roll with it. She is in no means in control of her emotions
Just let her vent to you, and remember, it's not you, it's her hormones. Try your best to do anything she asks you to do, and keep her in stock of her food cravings, that helps! If a pregnant woman is craving something and can't have it, she will be even more upset (that was me).
I wish my husband was this thoughtful. Good luck. Just be there for her. If she's craving for anything, try to get it for her without questioning her. And do not alienate her or ignore her. Hug her and tell her how beautiful she is every day.
That's a sweet question. If she's anything like me though you are not going to be able to do anything right cos I just get really angry and have to take it out one someone (poor hubby!).



Just take it (if u can) but don't take it personally. Try and remember that probably nothing that comes out is rational (no offence to your wife) but a mixture of emotions and hormones that probably make just as little sense to her when she's calmed down.



Lots of cuddles help (unless there's something flying at your head!!!)



Good luck!
Aww, thats so nice of you to be so concerned. My fiance has been pretty good so far (27weeks), he basically agrees with me and not tries to fight, he lets me vent when need be and just takes it and says he is at fault when Im sure he thinks I am. He cooks for me 85% of the time, he does 95% of the laundry, takes care of the cats 95% of the time, he keeps the house pretty clean to where I only have to pick up a couple things, that really helps out. He lets me fall asleep whenever I want, whether its on the couch or in the bed. I get my way during sex, so whatever doesnt feel right he has to reposition to please me. Backrubs are awsome, my back hurts all the time, and at first he use to offer all the time but now I have to almost beg for one, and they feel so good. Get her a foot soak or rub her feet, he got me one. Helps me up off the couch, or to the bed when Im really sleepy. Doesnt ask questions when I pick something up from the store, I get what I want now...doesnt matter what (food wise I mean). When Im in the shower he gets my towel and puts it in the dryer, so its warm when I get out. Makes me breakfast before I leave for work. Helps me get groceries out of the car, even if its 3 bags.

All of the above he does for me, and I am know any women would appreciate also. Tell her that you want her to come to you when sh eis feeling down, depressed, sad, confused anthing its okay to come to you. Read baby books with her also, she will know you are excited about the baby and you are trully interested in wanting to know all about the process and outcome, and of course you go with her to all her prenatal visits!

Good Luck!
Two words for you..... yes dear.
Just be patient with her. Let her know if she needs help with anything your there to help her.It is very difficult to express out feelings while we are pregnant. We try not to make it hard for those around us especially our spouse but sometimes its hard because we don't know how to express our feelings in the right way.Just let her know that you are willing to help in anyway possible.I'm sure she will appreciate that very much. Being pregnant I know sometimes Its hard just being a little big.I'm in my last weeks of my pregnancy and My husband most of the times has to wash the dishes because if I wash them I have to stand to the side and wash(belly won't let me get to the sink)lol. Being bigger than you used to be isn't easy.My husband is doing so wonderful with my mood changes. He is involved in everything I do and helps me when ever I may need it. Of course sometimes I don't want help because I believe I can do it (doing stuff around the house).But if she thinks she can do it by herself let her do it. It will make her feel good about herself.Just remember your probably already being a blessing to her! Even though she may not show it now she recognizes what you do for her. Well God bless and I hope that you have wonderful time during this precious time with your wife and unborn baby. Its a time to remember! Also this is the time for you guys to make time for each other. Well I hope I helped in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment