Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my mood on myspace?

i have been seeing that people are able to change their mood on their myspace page to whatever they want it to say but i cant figure out how to do it !! its driving me crazy. i asked a friend to explain it to me but it still didnt work for me !! can someone please give me step by step instructions to do it !! please.. thank you !!!How can i change my mood on myspace?
ok well ya know how when you sign in it aways takes you to your ';home'; right?

When you get to that page there s a litle box on there that says: ';Status and Mood';

And in that box (In the box right under the words Status and Mood)

It says:

Status (Your name):

Mood:

Next to mood theresmiley face and right next to the smiley face there is abutton that says Uptade.

Click on it and you can write whatever you want, change the smiley andyour mood.

When your done press done, then that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment