Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my mood? I'm so depression?

I'm depration since 1995(becase My mother has depression and didn't care about us).i didn't care about my depression till I got married 2 years ago with lovely men who loves me so much. (he is wonderful). He helped me to go to a good psychiatrist for treat ,the psychiatrist tried to help me (one year ,Each 2days)but i couldn't help myself becuse, I do n't care about myself I don't like myself , and i do't know what i want from my future. but i know I love My husband.


how can i help myself to be good and fresh like others? I'm so sad, I'm so SLOTH.My husband being tired.How can I change my mood? I'm so depression?
don't runaway from yourself...try to face your problems...everything is in your mind...good or bad...if you don't want to do something nobody can help you...life's worth living...I know there are ways of dealing with problems but you are you a solution to my problem may not be the one for yours...try to see your innerself...the real you behind the borders...anger...sadeness...be honest to yourself...feel your power...try to find out the real reason that makes you feel this way...don't hide yourself ...the only thing that matters is you...if you are not happy you can not make anyone happy...you say you don't care about yourself,you don't like yourself....but you love your husband and this means you have love in your heart and this means you are a good person because you care about your husband and his feelings...you know you want to feel good...maybe it's easy to say I don't like myself but I feel you do like yourself so you write here and ask for help...if you are angry with someone try talking to him/her.you say that your mother has depression too and she didn't care about you...this is a bad thing isn't it not be cared by your mother but worst thing would be that you become just like someone you don't want to be...maybe you see yourself as if you are like your mother...you don't want to be in depression so try ...it may not be easy or fast to heal but it is not impossible ...sure you can...I feel you can...good luck.believe in yourself..you are a gift !How can I change my mood? I'm so depression?
Your depression may be the result of a chemical imbalance, so I think you should see your physician and maybe start taking an antidepressant in addition to your therapy. Good luck and God bless.
They have some pills called prozac...check em out.
keep on thinking positive and good like the memories of your past like how your husband keep on getting you and thats it
Continue to go to the psychiatrist and pray to God to help you through this. I am depressed too and I am telling you it's just prayer that keeps me going. I just believe, that it's gonna get better.
depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, you need antidepressants as well as therapy.
I think it is time you face the real world.
Come out of your depression! You're alive and that's good enough! You could get a job and make friends if you want people to cheer you up, or maybe take up shopping if you want things to cheer you up. Just don't go overboard!
Go to a psychiatrist (not psychologist), look for one who has a PhD.


You need an anti-depressant to help balance/regulate your brains hormones. You are actually sick and need to see a doctor.
Quit feeling sorry for yourself over things you can't change and be happy with what you have now. If you've got one person who truly loves you, you are doing better than a lot of people.
Being angry can create depression. Being angry with one's self is often a cause for depression. Perhaps it's hard to forgive yourself not for something you did, but for being too tolerant, and putting up with things that you feel you should have taken a stand over. If there is someone you can talk it out with, and get it off your chest, you might shed the depression.
keep on truckin' girl. the days will brighten up if you take the advice of your docs....and maybe change your meds....been on them for 2 yrs...seem to be doing ok now....I'm not dead...or in jail....so I'm way ahead....
If you physically do things that happy people do then your mind will follow what your body is expressing... I know, weird coz it seems that you should act how you feel. What if you aren't feeling like you wanted to feel? Then you should act how you want to feel, because even though it is just pretending, acting, and going through the motions at first, the mind is actually affected by physical action. I've learned this recently and have never been happier or mentally healthier since learning this neat little trick.
It sounds like you need some long term counseling...I would try to find some free counseling if you have access to this. Have you ever tried any medications? They can help but you really need the counseling to with this as it sounds like your issues are much deeper than just situational depression. Are you a member of a church? Churches often provide counseling and I think that it would be a good idea for you to investigate this. It isn't easy to just snap out of it and it is good that you recognize that your husband loves you and you love him but depression doesn't just hurt you, it hurts everyone in your home. If your mom was depressed you could have a hereditary tendancy toward this problem and I think that you need to me more aggressive in your treatment of it than just trying to wish it away.
no no no.. whatever you do .. dont take antidepressant pills..


they may cure the chemical imbalance in the brain.. but they all have side effects... that would make u feel worse...





you have to develop will power and be optimistic..





there are different stages of depression..


1. denial - you think that u you dont have the abilities to do anything.. you need to look for a problem and solve it..


2. acceptance... you have to accept what makes you sad and make a change


3. recovery - solving a problem boosts your self esteem by letting yourself know that u can accomplish something...





be optimistic and believe in yourself..





besides you have a loving husband.. a home





there are people with worse lives who live in the streets and are lonely..
Before you can love others, you need to love yourself. It is good that you are aware that you need help. Knowing you need help is half the battle won. Depression can be both situational and it does have some strong ties with whether others in your family are also depressed (like your blood siblings and parents). Have you also tried family counseling? Depression not only affects you but those in the house hold. There are many medications and treatments your psych. / counselor can discuss with you. It is apparent your husband cares for you and that he is understanding. His support will be very helpful, but you must make whatever strives possible to feel better, especially about yourself. Good luck and take care.
First read this site (don't worry that it is called a new religion). It will help you with self-esteem. Then click on ';Natural Healing'; for info on treating depression with change in diet.
There are a lot of medications out there and you may not have found the right one. You say you saw a psychiatrist so I'm guess for medication... but I'm confused about how often you saw him. Did he provide therapy, too? Usually, psychiatrists don't provide therapy and you definitely sound like you need that, too. Medication alone is often not enough.





There are also cognitive techniques that sometimes help. See if there's a Recovery, Inc. in your area... call your local NAMI.org or NMHA.org affiliates for information on what else is available in your area. You can get that info from their websites.





I'm so very glad you have a supportive H. Few of us do. Make sure he knows how much you appreciate his patience.
I have a similar problem, though I know my problem stems from stress. Though there were other contributing factors in my past. Drugs weren鈥檛 the answer for me. I hated the way they made me feel; I needed an alternative, so I turned to an interest. I picked something that appealed to me and focused on it. It could be a book series, or games, or anything that will hold your interest. Make it your own little world where you can retreat whenever you feel the need to escape. Give it a try鈥t helped me anyway.





Good luck sweetie!
Love yourself, respect you judgments......
I think you first got to get over you mother, thats the first. I know is hard getting over family problems but you have too. The best thing will be to forgive her and any person that has wronged you. get rid of any hate cause it will slave you mind and what is good will be bad, you wont be able to tell the difference cause it distorts your rationalization. Important: Due your problems and if you have taken drugs to deal with it will mess you up more. Do this, to fight depression take St, Johns Wort with 5-HTP, for nervousness buy these amino acids, L-glutamine which makes GABA the essential neurotransmitter for controlling nervousness and that overwhelming feeling that life is to hard to beat. That is called fear and more GABA will give you a sense of power over problems and life. Take L-Tyrosine to balance your dopamine and epinephrine levels in the brain. and take a multivitamin and dring lots of water. you do all these and you will cope. I know my life was worst and I made it. its hard but remeber that everybody has to take a beating sometime.
A lot of the time, you can change your mood just by doing something different. If you are feeling sorry for yourself, then stop being the victim....look at life in a different way. Volunteer a couple days a week. I did this a a food pantry till I got sick and couldn't walk anymore. But Im planning to go back there once I'm well again. It would take your mind off of YOU and onto someone else who needs moe help than you do. Let me know how it works or if you just want to talk. ibiteaol@yahoo.com..............Barb
you better know your mind is your enemy..a human can be happy in fire and he also can be sad in heaven...think positively and remember that there is millons of people in the world who dont know how to think positively and they think they live in hell!
try to think what is your purpose in your live


if you get it, you will try to reach it


sorry before.........


i'm moslem and my purpose in my live is collect reward to go to heaven


or just say try to get forgive from my god


i belief heaven and hell


if i get bad mood i just read Al-Qur'an and suddenly i feel calm
You know... the problem is you don't wanna change yourself! And you ask us how to solve your problem!





Look I don't wanna be harsh but it's true. If you really wanna change your mood, you have to first change yourself! Okay, so your mum doesn't care much about you. That doesn't mean you have to do the same thing to her and yourself. You get what you give.





But right now, I think you take your husband for granted.





You're abusing him.


You are torturing him.





Stop doing that! You know what your problem is. You said you couldn't help yourself because you don't care about yourself nor do you like yourself.





Do something!

















I'm not trying to be mean but anyway I wish you good luck. Just learn to be positive, okay? There's much more people in the world who have a lot bigger problems than yours. Just think of the kids in wars, women on the street with no home, or the babies in the trash bin! Don't you think you're a little too selfish here?





Learn to appreciate yourself and you'll feel much better!
Go see a therapist for phychological therapy.





Take action, even you don't feel like to.


Because: repeating action --%26gt; habit --%26gt; value --%26gt; feel.





Step out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment