Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I change moods really quickly one minute im happy the next thing I know im mad or sad. what can I do ?

Im happy for a while then im mad then im happy again. This happens everyday all day. I want it to stop I just don't know how to stop it. I some times say things I don't mean to other people. I lost a friend because of this I was so mean to him. I even said I was sorry for that and he still wont talk to me. I have even tried to explain to him what has been happening. Or I have two moods at the same time I can be happy and sad at the same timeI change moods really quickly one minute im happy the next thing I know im mad or sad. what can I do ?
Dear Friend. change of mood from happy to mad and vice versa indicates that you are case of psychological disorder . It may mean that you have no control over your mind. You are just behaving like a uncontrolled figure. You are subject of unvoluntary and unwanting change of moods. This is a very sad case. You must think that you are also a humanbeing and must react to the other persons reasonably. Good LuckI change moods really quickly one minute im happy the next thing I know im mad or sad. what can I do ?
Talk to the doctor about being Bi-Polar.
thank you vagina for this, if you really take this seriously go to a shrink and tell him wats going on and hell figure it out and help u out.
don't worry too much about being bi-polar. people who are bi-polar have longer lasting mood swings (from manic to depressive, each lasting at least a few days, sometimes weeks or months. you probably just have to learn to control your mood. if your all of a sudden mad or sad, take a second to think about what exactly triggered it. think hard, and if you can figure it out, work on fixing it, and try not to react to it next time. so long as you dont have a mood disorder, you can gain control of your thoughts, which leads to control of your emotions. however if you can't pinpoint anything that made you happy or sad, talk to your doctor about it.
I am the same exact way. I'm surprised with the answer that the person with a psychology degree gave you below. First off, to begin with, Psychology is one of the easiest 4 year degrees..and this person isn't even a psychologist. Secondly, Psychology doesn't emphasize on the study of biological imbalances that occur with a woman's hormones throughout her life.

You have an imbalance. I know how it feels. You practically feel like you can't help it..and that you are out of control. There are many things that will improve this in the meantime, if you do not wish to seek medical help. Just a 15-30 minute job everyday makes a HUGE difference. Cutting processed sugar out of your diet completely along with caffeine will help to regulate your blood sugar and stabilize your moods.
I think you must see a doctor right away before you hurt someone else like a family member or another close friend , true friends are very hard to find now and these days ,





My friend , please see a doctor
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment