Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change bad mood into good mood in a while?

One thing can never fail...SMILE%26gt;...SMILE%26lt; smile.. if you smile, and hold that, you will automatcially become happier. Scientifically, it is shown, that smiling releases chemicals that balance you over to the happy side of the feeling spectrum. Smile and be happy,.How to change bad mood into good mood in a while?
I haved many different kinds of people in my life. I have one friend who we laugh about her never having things %26amp; say she is Amish cause she can not afford very much but she is humble %26amp; a fabulous person. She lifts me up so I call her...I have other friends who are millionaires %26amp; kind to me %26amp; they inspire me to reach hire %26amp; appreciate how humble %26amp; wise I am. So have a diversified field of people in your life that you can call to get a lift....I sit down %26amp; write 100 things I am thankful for %26amp; it is life changing but you can't give up cause the change can only happen if you stick with it...I listen to youtube.com comedicans who make me laugh out loud...I read an inspiration book...I have so many things to do but sometimes our mood is not in out mind it is in our body. Our body wants to be treated nicely to so make sure you have drinked water, our given it deep breathing, have slept well, have had enough protein, fruits, veggies, exercise...If you have a pet just pet you pet....Look up beautiful scenery or mediatations on youtube.com....get some uplifting music. I asked a while back if anyone on Y/A could give me some good music to dance to %26amp; so look in my questions to find lot so good stuff....Find a hobby %26amp; lose yourself in it....call someone you haven't heard from in a while...their is so much to do....How to change bad mood into good mood in a while?
It seems like common sense but they really do help if you, make a positive environment for yourself, with the friends you hang out with, to the music you listen to and movies you watch. Also I'd suggest making goals that you focus on each day. As you accomplish goals (ie. better job, education, family stuff etc) you'll definitely feel more fulfilled. Hope this helps.
Just try relaxing. Find a nice quiet place to relax(i.e- the park, a place in your room,ect) Concentrate on your breathing. Take some time to think and relax.Soon enough all your anger will just melt away
its been proven that smiling, and even pretending you're happy, actually boosts your mood, and can make you happier.

couldn't hurt
see its very simple

1just think of someone u like

2or think of some laughing moments and laugh heartily

3 just go on dreaming ur dreams
mood altering drugs
as we yell in our cadences... drive on!

No comments:

Post a Comment