Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I dont understand my girlfriend at times why the sudden mood change?

Ok so we were together at this time for 3 hours hanging out, smiling,kissing, making each other laugh, having a great time. Then we go to starbucks. Sit down, and i receive a msg, from my mum to see how im doing, so i txt not bad thanks, and u ? (and i didnt hide my phone so my gf would suspect anything ) anyway and my gf went all moody, and in a jokey way went i dont like you, so i tried saying oh cmon etc trying to ';win'; her back. i asked why, and she said cos i txt other girls ( she had a dream like that) but i showed her it was my mum and wot i replied etc. And she was still moody, as her mum took us back home, she didnt even come out to hug me and just waved bye. O.o help ? Shes a gemini does this affect anything ? and im a piscesI dont understand my girlfriend at times why the sudden mood change?
I think Chris Rock summed it up best: '; Men can never win an arguement with a women. We're disadvantaged...Men have the need to make sense';



One time I was in ';trouble'; for about a week because she had a dream that I cheated on her with one of her friends.



It was just her dream. I did not actually cheat.



WTF?????!!! How is something trapped in your subconscious my fault? And who in the hell interprets dreams literally anyway?



I didn't make it any better either. I got tired of her crap and started requesting that she hook me up with someone prettier next time she was dreaming.I dont understand my girlfriend at times why the sudden mood change?
She's PMSing retard get over it. It wouldn't surprise me if she dumped you your asking the hole word or help with your relationship you must e a retard in relationships.
Dude, you just don't get it.





When you're with a girl, you need to devote all your attention to her.

So don't text anyone, don't even answer the phone.



She probably thought that you think she's boring, so you were doing something to distract yourself.
WTF i really feel like youre so silly,stop asking about ';shes a gemini does this affect anything';



first,i think who the hell in this world wont be pissed off if youre texting another poeple saying the situation is NOT BAD. So,what im saying here is that she wasnt pissed off because of you texting your mom,but the way you told your mom ,NOT BAD
hahaha ok, firstly starsigns really have nothing to do with people..

She's probably just insecure, and maybe she just got embarrassed for being annoyed for no reason when you said it was yr mum.

Let her know that you only like her by telling her how pretty she is etc. If she's worried about other girls don't spend a lot of time alone with girls without her!

It's prob just hormones and insecurity!! :)
Wow, what your symbol is has nothing to do with it. That's probably the lamest excuse ever used as to why a relationship doesnt work out..
realx..she just feels a little sad that you were not all into her liek she was..you know a little distraction..whish shows she is really into you.. BE happy smile..and just go along..girls are like that..not just your gf.
She sounds like kind of a douche. But you don't seem like the brightest bulb either (star signs lmao), so I hope you guys are happy together.
she's insecure
  • give to atheist
  • who know all most printers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment