Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my mood on my myspace page to whatever i want it to say?

Firstly you have to be using the newer version of the home page.

When you click on ';Update'; on your mood thing, instead of choosing a mood you type in what you want it to say and then click on the smiley face and this will show you a list of smileys you can choose from.

If you dont like using the newer homepage you can change back to the old one once you change your mood.How do i change my mood on my myspace page to whatever i want it to say?
Just double clickHow do i change my mood on my myspace page to whatever i want it to say?
Just simply click the box where it says your mood instead of the dropdown arrow and type in what would like to be displayed as your mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment