Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What songs would fit well with the events in the book ';The Pearl';?

I'm doing a school project, which is to create a soundtrack for ';The Pearl'; by John Steinbeck. I have to also describe how the songs (which can also be instrumental) relate to the story. One instrumental song I've already though of is Symphony No. 5 in C Minor by Beethoven. It's quite popular, and would probably fit the dramatic scenes towards the end of the book considering the music changes mood several times.



To those of you who have read the book: Any suggestions as to what songs I could use to better define the story? I'm analyzing all chapters, too.What songs would fit well with the events in the book ';The Pearl';?
Corinne Bailey Rae : ';Put Your Records On';

The Pussycat Dolls featuring will.i.am : ';Beep';

The Black Eyed Peas : '; My Humps';

Orson : ';No Tomorrow';

The Ordinary Boys : ';Boys Will Be Boys';

Meck featuring Leo Sayer : ';Thunder in My Heart Again';

Hi_Tack : ';Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)';

Dead or Alive : ';You Spin Me Round';

Chico : ';It's Chico Time';

Shayne Ward : ';That's My Goal';What songs would fit well with the events in the book ';The Pearl';?
Try using a Mariah Carey song.
oooh yeah i had to read this book to at the begging of this year!

i would try to go for nature type songs (nature sounds) and just basic beats

there is a movie on the book and we watched it in class, it may have some songs in it (like the movies' sound track) that could be held full to you
';Perfect Day'; by Hoku

This song is best used for when Kino finds the Pearl of the World, thinking all of his problems are solved. He doesn't expect anything to go wrong.
oh hey my ap english is doing the same thing.

for chapter one: we are family by sister sledge

for chapter two: hey stephen by taylor swift

for chapter three: spotlight by mutemath

for chapter four: you found me by the fray

for chapter five: i hate this part by the pusscat dolls

for chapter six: let it rock by kevin rudolf.



kennedy coachrell is using my songs, so don't steal 'em.

ahah
  • How do I take care of my down comforter
  • beauty in eyes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment