Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my status mood character on myspace ?

I would like to change the smiley face to a santa smiley face or something else other than what they already have ??I want to put it in my mood status.And i want to put my own mood like santas helper or my own personal mood?How do i change my status mood character on myspace ?
Make sure its the ';new homeskin'; and not the old layout...Then you will be able to change everything to what you wantHow do i change my status mood character on myspace ?
yea you can change the smiley and a paragraph too...describing all you feel!! u can also change the exact description to wutever you type in.

ok...

the section were it says ';status and mood';

thats were it shows everyone's mood and your own at the top...

well, your mood should be kinda darker than the rest, like...highlited.

next to YOUR mood's smiley, in parenthesis, there's an update button...it doesnt look like a button, but click it and you'll see it is.

=]]



your status is automatically highlighted, then you just type in whatever you want, and there's a little arrow under the smiley, click it and a whole bunch of smileys will come out....same for the mood.



be sure to click done when your finished or it wont save it.





hope i was some sort of help.

=]
You just highlight it and type in your own mood. But i don't think you can change the smiley, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment