Saturday, November 20, 2010

Boyfriend totally changes mood based on small things?

My boyfriend of 2.5 years has a black and white mentality. He does nice things for me-takes me out, drives me places. Once he drove 600 miles to pick me up at a relative's house. But then he's also very quick to judge me and totally change his mood. For instance, we had a nice time at an all day air show. It wasn't my thing-I went to go with him and I could tell he was really having a good time. I'm happy he was happy. Then, at the end, we loaded unto the bus. I asked him if he would like to pick the seat-he said no. I proceeded to the very back of the bus and he sighed and grunted like I was making such a stupid mistake. I said I wanted to make it easier for the 50 or so people loading onto the bus (very logical and thoughtful, right?). I said ';Next time, YOU can pick the seat';. Then he sat down, crossed his arms, and didn't speak to me for the rest of the day or even sleep in the same bed with me.



Black and white. He does this every other week or so. I've gotten to the point I just wait for it. I've tried explaining to him his mentality and he just acts like I'm the one with the problem. He would say ';I wouldn't act this way if YOU didn't do this or that';. I'm ready to walk out of this relationship. How can I share my dreams, concerns, and thoughts of life with this type of person???? I don't want to speak at all about anything to him because its just easier.Boyfriend totally changes mood based on small things?
... Thats pretty emotionally abusive of him. I would get out of that relationship pretty fast. Driving you places and taking you out are what boyfriends do, dont mistake that for 'kind behavior'Boyfriend totally changes mood based on small things?
Let me guess: you're white and he's black.



(And as people read this and scream ';RACIST';, keep in mind, if I was black, I would be insulted. If I was white, I would be nodding, and saying,';Yup, that's it';. )



If you need to think twice about how he feels, without just KNOWING, then you're relationship is headed for break up. He will become so angry that he won't see what good used to be in the relationship, and all he'll see is how you are insulting him, and his people, all the time.
  • indian baby girl name
  • break up with someone you live with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment