Monday, November 22, 2010

How can i stop have frequent mood changes?

Can somebody tell me,how can i control my mood better? One day i get up in the morning and i think to myself how i am happy and energized,and everything is great,then next day i get up and i start thinking how i don't have reason to get up in the first place,and how life is unfair and how all the bad people get the best things or something like that... Please help me!How can i stop have frequent mood changes?
This same thing U R describing is happening to millions of other people around the world. I am not trying to be funny. There are so many people fighting depression now-a-days it is like a plague. I am normally a happy person, and even I wake up feeling depressed too many days. The people I work with get depressed, neighbors get depressed. It is a sign of the times unfortunately. So U R not alone in this. Look at how many anti depressants are advertised everywhere U turn.

Eat as best U can with less meat. dairy, and sugar. Stay away from drugs, and get outside as much as possible. The fresh air is very healing. Do not stay cooped up indoors. Keep busy, and try to hang around upbeat people.

If U get really down, just think about how lucky U R not to be in an earthquake zone!How can i stop have frequent mood changes?
Once I was like you(I'm not changed a lot too)and I like how I am since I'm not a fridge or a heater but a human being and as such I think and I cry on my many why?but sometimes I find this five minutes of happiness that I don't really know from where it comes.The only thing you've to stop is think you are entitled more than the ';bad';people.Time will come even for you as it come to me.
it's ok. you sound like you might be bi polar but thats not a bad thing. in fact its very common in the u.s. my mom is a mental therapist and the people she talks to are just like normal people and they take a medication and when they do they are like everyone else.. try talking to your doctor or if you dont have one maybe find one closest to you and ask them some questions. even trying couseling will help you decipher what exactly is wrong not with you but your emotions.. best of luck and dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment