Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick mood change positive to negative?

HI:

I have insomnia. I cant tell you the last time I slept more than 3 or 4 hrs. MONTHS and MONTHS. I have Bipolar Type 1 Extreme Rapid Cycle, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, you name it. Anyway, it's almost 330 am wide awake working on my ebay store inventory and I went from an ok, neutral mood, to a very very negative mood.



I know there is nothing you can do but to listen and I guess I need to blow off some steam from this sudden mood change.



Oh how I hate this when it happens. I am very frustrated right now, but I thank you for listening to me whine.



Be Well.Quick mood change positive to negative?
Self expression is a great way to deal with feelings. More power to you.Quick mood change positive to negative?
hope you will be okay, did you drink worm milk.
I have the same stuff, I get the same way. I always have to analyse what triggered the change and right it. JESUS is the great remedy for all that ails us and my faith and obedience to HIM heals me day by day.



May GOD bless you.
There are drugs to prevent your mood swings but they must be dispensed by an experienced psychopharmacologist....not an MD or even a regular psychiatrist. It may take time but the right combination can be found after intense experimentation. Yours is not an easy illness to cure but it can be subdued considerably.
Dang girl..i have Anxiety %26amp; depression and im an insomniac as well..i cant sleep till 4am-8am mostly!!!

I think the worst thing is to be up on the internet...:( maybe just to check email or something,but ebay i have notice contributes to the insomniacness...

Are you sure though that you have all those Mental disorders? Whos your psychologist??? Im going to be studying to be 1,and i dont think a patient can have that many disorders..usually its 1 or to like GAD and bipolar..but i doubt it can be that many unless the psych. is a rip off..seriously. try seeing a different psychologist for better help and another opinion.

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment