Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I get my status and mood updates off my profile?

I dont want people to go on my profile and see all the status and mood changes i made. Is there any way to get it off my profile?How do I get my status and mood updates off my profile?
Just Put something on your what are you doing just go .... and put some kind of face .... hope i helpedHow do I get my status and mood updates off my profile?
well that depends on which version of myspace you are using?



if its 1.0, then heres the code to hide your status and mood updates:

%26lt;style%26gt;

table.extendedNetwork {display:none;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;style%26gt;

table.profileInfo * {background-color:transparent;}

span.nametext {font-family:Tahoma!important;

font-size:20px!important;}

table.profileInfo td td b {display:none;}

table.profileInfo td td span {display:none;}

table.profileInfo td td.text span {display:inline;}

table.profileInfo td td img {display:none;}

table.profileInfo td.text img {display:inline;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



if you are using 2.0, then just go to customise profile %26gt;%26gt; hover over the top module where it displays your default and such and click settings.

there will be a dropdown menu where you can change it so that your headline (which can be blank if you wish) shows instead of your status.
  • private myspace
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment