Monday, November 22, 2010

I can't change my Myspace mood to whatever i want on my Cellphone!?

i have a blackberry curve and i have Myspace on it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my mood to whatever i want. Is it not an option?? and i hate the preloaded ones. i would just like it to be something i want. does anyone know how to change your Myspace mood when using your cellphone? thankss!I can't change my Myspace mood to whatever i want on my Cellphone!?
try this



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1094336/how_to_update_your_myspace_with_a_text.html?cat=15



pretty helpful. i was looking for this answer too :-)I can't change my Myspace mood to whatever i want on my Cellphone!?
i just tried it on myspace mobile and it let me change my mood....
you can only change your status, not your mood.
Go To Profile Scroll Down To Where It Says Change profile To 2.0 And Then Click It And Whala:D

No comments:

Post a Comment