Saturday, November 20, 2010

How many times a day does your mood change?

i have 3 moods tht i go thru almost everyday. does tht happen to you? if so, what moods are they?



mine are



strong silent

pumped up

chill like JamaicanHow many times a day does your mood change?
I go through many different moods and sometimes very rapidly.



I guess I constantly have one mood:



VibrancyHow many times a day does your mood change?
2
it depends how u feel
depends on what happens during that day



on average, id say only once for me
Hmm... That's very interesting. It's normal to expierence several mood changes throughout the day. However, if you try very hard, you could be consistent the same mood throughout the whole day.



There are several factors that play an affect on this. It could range from how other people treat you, to the kinds of foods that you eat.



It's quite obvious how people could affect your mood. But foods, a lot of people question that. Try to eat healthier foods. If you eat healthier, they give you a good feeling and keep you healthy When you're healthy, you feel good.



Well, I'm sure that you'll find something useful here and I hope that I have answered your question.
  • buid my first home
  • family cell phone plan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment