Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my mood?

Okay, sometimes I get so upset over the littlest things and I dont understand why? For instance I yelled at my boyfriend for turning the wrong way. It seems to always be with him that I get this way? What should I do? Any suggestions?How can I change my mood?
Every thought you have is a choice.



You could have chosen to think something else.



If you want to change your mood; change the way you think subconsciously and consciously.



You start by monitoring your thought (or being mindful)



When you catch yourself thinking thoughts you wish you had not thought. stop thinking along those lines, and try to plant five good thoughts in it's place. I would suggest find five things you are grateful for when you catch your mind thinking bad thoughts.How can I change my mood?
I used to be the same way. Pretty much EXACTLY the same.



And then he got so mad that I blew up that he would start yelling, then i would defend myself, and pretty soon we were doing the whole, ';we're together, we're not together'; thing.





When you feel yourself getting out of controll, breathe.



This is going to take practice and patience. on both your ends.



Also, if the little things are unbarably annoying, Think of the cuteness. Or sometimes I just pretend it's Johnny Depp, lol.
You are not responsible for your emotions you are only responsible for how you deal with them. If you think that yelling at your boyfriend is wrong then it probably is. Asking for suggestions is wrong. it only opens you up to criticism.
well, it seems we always yell and take things out on the ones we love. Your not a lone. Maybe next time walk away and when your done relaxing it out go back. Try and change a negative in to a positive it's much better .
Well the question is whether or not it is related to your period or not. Believe it or not your period could be causing the mood swings. The two weeks before mine I was a raving lunatic. I couldn't figure out why since it was so far off from my actual period. But I started to notice patterns with it. I'm now on birth control and it has actually stopped me from being a twenty headed monster to everyone, especially my boyfriend.



Otherwise you may want to reevalutate your life and or relationship with your boyfriend. Is there anything else that could be causing it? Depression? Stress? Is it a recent thing or has it always been this way? Is it really just with him? So many questions you need to sit down and figure out to be able to pin point the problem and figure out how to fix it.



Being female sucks sometimes, we are crazy. But atleast we have things to blame it on. Guys are just out of their minds. They really do have male pms whether or not they like it! LOL. So don't worry, I'm sure you'll figure it all out and fix the problem!
Remember that no one is perfect and that you may need to readjust your expectations of yourself and others..
First, note when you're like this toward him. Surely you're nice to him sometimes?



Are you like this when you're tired and/or hungry and he just happens to be who you're around when you've had enough for the day?



Also rule out PMS. Seriously.



Otherwise, if he's the only one that makes you irate, then there's a reason behind it. If you're already in some way disgruntled with him about something, then it won't take much to set you off.



I'm guessing you'll find he's your stress catcher.
try and level with him
JUST LAUGH AT IT
eat better
DRUGS Rx ~ Prescription Drugs! They have anti-depressants.
You CHOSE to change your moods dear. And you CHOSE to change your reactions to external events. It's like stopping yourself from cursing when you know you shouldn't. You and you alone are in control of you.



Your situation sounds like my 21-yr-old daughter! I recently told her that she needed to learn to be more patient with her driving....her boyfriend....their child....her parents... and the world. She gets upset at the drop of a hat and she...and maybe you, too....will have to learn to be more patient. Practice being patient....like singing. Think twice, react once. It's about growing. Just because we reach a certain age, the growing doesn't stop. It just becomes more of an internal thing.....It's about gaining maturity. Good luck to ya!
smoke some herb

No comments:

Post a Comment