Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can i change my mood?

I've become very upset.

Maybe becuase i'm not working this week...

and i'm out of school.



But i have too much free timw and i get pissed off easily...



what should i do to feel better?How can i change my mood?
Change the gear and take reverse direction towards a positive and brighter path.How can i change my mood?
1st...get your blood flowing by going to the gym, going for a long walk.



2nd...sounds silly, but helps me. Say ';let it go'; over and over again. It will go away...maybe for a minute, then it comes back. At that point, say it again. It may come back again and again, but say it over and over until it is gone. Doing this helps to speed up the emotion to leave my body quicker.



GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment