Monday, November 22, 2010

Does your mood change when you go shopping?

When i go shopping for clothes for myself and I find something I really like and looks great on me, I become immediately in a good mood and I want to go see everyone i know so they can see how good i look. If I can't find anything or try it on and it makes me look like a fat cow, then I get really depressed for the rest of the day and feel like eating a big fat bowl of something fattening.



Today i have to buy a new shirt to go to the club in and i just had a baby 3 months ago and i'm scared i am going to try it on and i'll look fat and then i won't want to go out tonight.



I bought two shirts the other day that look real good on me but they are sweater hoodies and i am not wearing that to go singing and dancing?Does your mood change when you go shopping?
i dont know if you are a big girl or just think you are. i am a big girl who is dieting and exersizing and so i have a hard time trying to figure out just what my right size is. i know what it USED to be but i have lost a whole lot of inches (thank GOD!) so i am now between sizes. i know what you mean about having a bad mood cause something you like makes you look fat. been there done that. \



what i do now is, get BLACK, sleeveless stretchy shirts to go out dancing in. wait a minute, you say, its winter. so what? it sure is HOT in the club, especially when i start drinking and jumpin off. and i wear a coat when im outside, so what?Does your mood change when you go shopping?
i get really happy whenever i go shopping. i always want to wear whatever i buy and show everbody.
Yeah, shopping totally changes my mood. Sometimes when I'm having a ';cute day'; (aka, I look good and find stuff that looks good on me) I feel happier for the rest of the day.

If I'm having a bad shopping day- which is often- I can't find good stuff, think I look fat in everything, and usually end up upset at the end.

But when I bring everything that I've brought home I always feel happier, knowing that whenever I see my friends I get to wear all my shiny new things :)
Yes my mood changes when I go shopping, but I suffer from depression and I'm a shopoholic.
Yeah! i gey super exited about what im going to buy.
I love to shopping and wanted a lot of thing, but when i got into the store, and i got lack of feeling and don't want to buy that items anymore, so i just walk in/out a lot of times.
i am always happy before going but then when i try something on, that i look fat and ugly i, or doesn't fit right [which it always] i get all pissy, like really mean and in a really bad mood.
When I go fabric shopping, inspiration begins to flow through me and I can't wait to get home and make something. Makes me happy.
i get depressed if i cant find anything my size shopping
YEs my mood changes! I get happy all happy and excited. But the one thing that can pull you down is when you mom is with you and she won't let you buy the things you want and what she does buy you looks terrible on you. Just keep looking for as long as it takes to find something that you like. Try looking at places that you know will have cute stuff that you would want to wear to a club. Then buy a few things and try them on @ the store and then again @ your house. you always get second opinions on your stuff when you take it home...



Good Luck, I hope I helped!
Yea....feels like i been smoking crack....lol I love shopping and it makes me feel so goood!!!! not brian.. his wife
lol yeah
yeah!

i'm the same way! :)
Yeah, from bad to worse!...I hate shopping..

No comments:

Post a Comment