Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change my mood?

Okay so I have severe depression and I'm always negative about everything and My boyfriend left me two days ago...just packed his stuff and left said that was his reason why and He said he would come back on monday, I told him I would change I'm just not sure about how I'm supposed to do that exactly because I've been like this for years...I've just recently started taking medication but it's not helping much if you have any advice please help...I really do love him and would do anything for him I'm just not sure how to solve this problem...thanksHow to change my mood?
There are 2 problems here.



(1) Your bf left and will return on Monday hoping that you changed? That's what it sounds like. Considering you have been depressed for several years, it is not going to change over night. Furthermore, your bf's love for you seems to be conditional in that it all depends on your current emotion or mood. That is not a good sign.



(2) If you recently started to take meds for your depression, those meds will not have any significant effects on your right away. Let your doctor know if the meds are not working after a significant period of time. He or she can change the prescription or dosage.
  • ie
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment