Saturday, November 20, 2010

Does money change your mood?

People do the craziest things to get money

even deadly things and when they get it their moods change .

I must be different I like money but it doesn't change my mood

How about you?Does money change your mood?
It changes my mood if I'm stone broke then get paid. Then it's a sense of relief more than anything else.Does money change your mood?
Love does
it always changes my mood, i go from sad to happy in .03 seconds
Hell yes! If you have cash in your pocket the world is a MUCH cheerier place.
nope it dont, rember $$$$$ is the root to all evil
Lots of it would change my mood.
Right now it wouldn't do a bit of good, try next week!
it does for the moment
I like money. I like knowing that I have money. But I don't like holding it for too long. Like holding coins. It makes your hand smell. I don't wanna do ANYTHING to get money. Especially something deadly. I wanna earn it in a good way =D
It depends on how much I need it at the moment.
Yes it does.
Yes for a short time
yes
Money can change my mood on a saturday. If I have any, then I go to garage sales and spend=spend=spend! I get so happy. Then sometimes it changes after I go home and found out I spent too much and forgot to pay a bill and have no money left.
sometimes money really changes my mood
yes it does

No comments:

Post a Comment