Monday, November 22, 2010

Fast Mood Changes of Women?

Ok so i have a question that is really confusing me that hopefully someone can shed some light on for me. I recently took this girl out on a date who i thought was pretty cool. We texted and talked for few weeks. She is a pretty big flirt when it comes to texting always having these sexual like innuendos and we eventually went out on a date today. So i took her out to eat and everything was going fine we were laughing just chilling having a good time. When we got back to my place she like was all about cuddling and things were good. She gets some messeges on her phone and just shuts down does not want to talk or do anything i mean she literally just got pissed. one second this girl is telling me she wants to cuddle and kiss the next she just shuts down and gets pissed and is like get away from me and makin fun of me. This happened like 3 times in one night going back and fourth.









Here is my question How fast can girls just change moods like that or is that even normal? maybe she had bi polar disorder or something, but i don't know if i want to date someone who is like 1 way for 1 second then changing on a dime to like be someone who can't even communicate at all.Fast Mood Changes of Women?
Flip a coin, time how long it takes from the flip to when you catch it and you have your answer.



Nah, i've found that the girls I know (bar one) have mood swings only when they're having their period. PMS and all that. Cause apparently it can get really quite painful and they're just not in the mood for ****.



Then you get those crazy girls who just cannot control their emotions. Time is different for each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment