Saturday, November 20, 2010

I keep having Mood Swings and I need some advice ?

I keep having these mood swings and they are becoming more frequent but do not seem to be worsening but they are pissing me off and i realise that i have changed moods, if you like !!!

And i will be feeling great at one moment and some how euphoric but then i just get really angry and ******* hate everyone and i do not like it and just wondered if i could get any advice !!

I do not want to go to the docs and do not want pills as i have seen what they can do !!! Just some advice pleaseI keep having Mood Swings and I need some advice ?
You are manic depressive, and require professional help.



jdkI keep having Mood Swings and I need some advice ?
Well, it's not fair that the people around you have to suffer because of your mood swings. So if I was you I would do something about it before you start pissing off family and friends. Either go see a psychiatrist and get an evaluation and medication. If your afraid of what you might hear then research your symptoms on the Internet and go to GNC and fine some natural remedy for mood disorders and take that. Personally, it sounds like you have BiPolar and your just afraid to admit it. If you research to disorder on the Internet you would find that it is a treatable disorder and you can go on to live a productive normal life. The longer you go on without a doctor's care the longer you make your situation work.
Go see the Doc, you can tell the Doc you don't want to take pills. If the Doc is any good he/she will do some tests and advise you or put you in touch with psychologist you can talk it through with. It is better to do some thing now than to wait. The fact that the swings are becoming more frequent is a sign they are worse. Don't use avoidence behaviour like saying, ';they are not worse because intensity is not increasing'; go see the Doc today.
I am bi-polar and my meds keep me functioning daily. I see my psyc doctor every 3 months and I know alot of people with this problem and they function normally to. Swinging back and forth is no fun for you or those around you. Good Luck
I bet this winds you right up then



































































































































































































f













































































































































































































































































































f































































































































































































































f















































































































f



























































































































f

No comments:

Post a Comment