Monday, November 22, 2010

Why my mood change when I don't see or hear from him?

I have been together with my boyfriend for 13 months. We only see each other during the weekends - usually I stay over. We always have a good time together and I feel really happy when I leave on Sundays. My mood changes during the week when I don't see him. Although we do keep in touch on MSN and email, but I am frustrated when I don't hear from him for a day. The angel inside me tells me he has other things to attend to but the devil inside me keep saying that he is not thinking about me. But again when I see him, I am all happy again. Is this because I am missing him so much that makes me worry what if he isn't thinking about as much, what if he might one day finds that he enjoys time without me around, what if one day he'll say that he don't like me anymore, etc?



Please don't get me wrong I didn't ask him for constant attention. If I don't hear from him, I don't call or bug him at all. He doesn't know how I feel. I am just writing it here because I keep all the feelings inside me and I need to let it out.



PS: I am paranoid about all these things because in my previous relationship, one day for no reason, my ex told me that he finds that I wasn't the right one for him and broke up. Now I am paranoid in every single thing when it comes to relationship. I worry a lot and always thinking the same might happen again.Why my mood change when I don't see or hear from him?
I feel the same way with my bf. You are happy when your with him because you are reassured that he still likes you and then when he's gone you really really miss him.

I am sure that your guy feels the same way when your not around him and might be worrying about how you feel. Continue with what you are doing dnt go all clingy or show your paranoia. occasionaly you should remind him how you feel about him and hope that he still feels the same way.Why my mood change when I don't see or hear from him?
You L him
don't worry about it babe, don't think about it too much.

you just miss him :)

and that's perfectly normal

we all get gloomy when we miss someone right, well this is the same thing

is it that you don't trust him? cos trust is that constant must in a relationship,
You just miss him and you like him.



Try not to worry about the future so much though, you may very well not end up with him in the long term, but you should try to focus on the here and now.



Make the most out of the time you spend together and if it doesn't work out (as much as it would hurt) then you move on as best as you can.
if its meant to be, it will be, if he dumps you, then he really wasnt right and you would have been misearble in the long run. Be happy whilst it lasts and be thankful you have something together that you enjoy now. You sound young, so dont worry, he is one in a sea over over 6,000,000,000 people.
You miss him and like him
You love him beyond your imagination, your previous relationship left a big hole in your heart that is why you are feeling insecured.

No comments:

Post a Comment