Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my mood?

When college started, my mood was up, I mean not exaggeratedly up, it was a little bit more than normal.

Then the 1 hr trip to college and back home, high expectations, bugging of colleagues (I'm the group chief and we have all sorts of projects) absolutely got to me.

I'm so down! I'm always irritated moody I want to be left alone I don't wanna go out...

I'm barely studying!

I don't think medication is the way and I don't know how I could eliminate the stress sources. Please help!How can I change my mood?
Take time out from your studies every so often, it sounds like you may be over working yourself. Try to squeeze in at least 45min-hour of ';me time'; for yourself each day where you just sit back, relax or do whatever you enjoy doing. Also try talking to your school welfare officer may be he/she can help you out a bit and give you some tips on how to manage everything thats going on for you.How can I change my mood?
this is what I do when I get stressed out or kinda depressed. I listen to a lil bit of mozart mostly to help me sleep tho..... it also helps to listen to bob marley. hes got alot of songs that just talk about taking it easy and trying not to explode when your having a rough time. I would highly recomend this and try it. I honestly didnt think this would help at first but it had a huge effect on my mood toward others. hope this helps. you can download this stuff free through limewire.

No comments:

Post a Comment