Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my ';mood'; status to say whatever I want on my MySpace page?

My friend says to just highlight the mood and type over it, but it doesn't allow me to do that. I've tried in both Firefox and Explorer. Help!How do I change my ';mood'; status to say whatever I want on my MySpace page?
You have to use the mood box that is above the navigation bar, in the dark blue area.



Only that one allows you to do it.How do I change my ';mood'; status to say whatever I want on my MySpace page?
what your friend said was right

just click on it to hilight and then type in what you want!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
well first go 2 ur inbox and on top ur going to c a little face under it its gonna say update u press it and u pick one then press done
well when yu log in there will ba whold buch of diffpanels like friends, bullenting, updates, and there is one that says moods and status (i beileve) but i something of that sort. and when you click on the plus button to open it (or a minus if its a minus, dont clic it) and you will see your curn mood at the top and ur friends directly under....on urs atthe end it will say update an thats what u clic on

No comments:

Post a Comment