Monday, November 22, 2010

What causes my eyes to change colors?

my eyes are always blue but when im arond my friend Mary Jane my eyes are shiny look like they have like light ';blue lightning'; in them (thats what i think it looks like) and light green edges but when i havent been around her in a while my eyes are a flat, smooth and dark blue...what causes it? is it my mood and if so how does my mood change it?What causes my eyes to change colors?
Well I Know My Eyes Change Colors Depending On What Im Wearing! Yellows, Golds, %26amp; Greens Have A Big Effect On Them!What causes my eyes to change colors?
Your iris has a lot of blood vessels in it. Emotion causes blood flow to change. The change in color of your eyes is related to the change in color of your face. Just like your face may turn red if you are angry or embarrassed, your iris may change color. By the way Mary Jane was a code word fro marijuana back in the 60's. That isn't what this question is about is it?
LOL.. Mary Jane is still used as a connatative for Marijuana.



I'm no optometrist but I do know for a fact that when one smokes marijuana, their eyes become bloodshot red (blood flow to the eyes increases as heart beats faster). May be the red colour mixes with the blue and the light to make light blue %26amp; green? I'm not educated enough to elaborate further.
Its called love.



anything else i can think of is sunlight.

I have brown eyes with a green edge but when Im in the sunlight for a long time they are more half green half brown.



love is light rememeber that
lol aint got an answer, but i noticed mine change colour ever so slightly too depending on how much sunlight ive been in :S
you might need glasses
lol

%26gt;

may be tears effect

%26lt;

or u might be just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment